A non-fungible token (NFT) is a unit of data stored on a blockchain (a digital ledger) which can represent a unique digital item like art. An NFT is a cryptographic token, but unlike cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and many network or utility tokens NFTs are not mutually interchangeable, i.e. not fungible
Anyone can share a digital piece of art, but by purchasing the token, you are the sole owner of this digital token as a collectible item.
HOW TO BUY MY NFTs:
If you want to purchase my NFTs, you'll need to:
1. Download a Metamask wallet browser extension. It's free. (you'll use this to store your cryptocurrency)
2. Create a collector's account on Opensea.io (you'll use this to store, sell and buy your NFTs)
3. Then simply download Coinbase or Binance, or any cryptocurrency exchange.
4. On such exchange, buy some Ethereum (you'll need this currency to buy NFTs on Opensea)
5. Transfer it to your Metamask wallet, you'll then be able to buy and sell NFTs on the Opensea marketplace with ease.
What? How? Why? Where?
An eclectic mix of NFTs covering 1/1s, editions, animated, digital and original artworks
High graphic digital painting editions
Auctions of 1/1 digital paintings only
Cubist derivative collectibles inspired by various collectible projects